BE IN THE CROWD AT THE EUROS!
WEETABIX WOMEN'S EURO 2022 SECOND BALLOT TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the “Be in the crowd at the Euros!” second ballot draw (the “Second Ballot”). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit your application for the Second Ballot.
If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Second Ballot, these conditions will take precedence.
The Second Ballot is run by Weetabix Limited Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, England (the "Promoter") and will be administered by its agent Delta (Delta Display Limited 153-157 Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, London, E17 5QZ). If you have any queries about the Second Ballot or these Terms, please contact the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
ELIGIBILITY, OPENING AND CLOSING DATES
- This is a chance to obtain a maximum of two pairs of Women’s Euro 22 match tickets from Weetabix for a Weetabix employee and their nominated guest(s).
- The Second Ballot is open to Weetabix Group employees only (“Applicants”). No contractors, suppliers, agency staff or anyone else professionally connected with Weetabix shall be eligible to apply.
- Applicants who may apply are either:
- Applicants who have not yet entered a Ballot and have not been allocated Tickets; or
- Applicants who have already been allocated tickets in the earlier Ballot and would like to apply for a second pair of tickets (i.e. to enable a family of four to attend).
- Second Ballot window opens on 19 July 2022 and closes on Friday 22nd July 2022.
- Applicants should apply only if they are able to attend on the dates mentioned below in condition 9 for the match.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit odessaoutdoor.com/Weetabix-Euro-2022/ and enter your name, job title and department, and email address, as well as the number of Tickets being applied for.
- Applicants who entered the earlier Ballot and have been allocated tickets in that Ballot may apply for one extra pair of Tickets in this Second Ballot. An Applicant can only be allocated a maximum of two pairs of Tickets in total for the match.
- Please note that all Tickets shall be used in accordance with these Terms, particular attention is drawn to Terms 12 to 18 below.
9. There are 53 pairs of standard tickets available in the Second Ballot to be allocated for the Women’s Semi Final to be held at Milton Keynes Stadium on 27th July 2022 (the Tickets).
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Once all tickets have been allocated, the Second Ballot will be closed and notification of this put onto the intranet.
- Applicants will be contacted via email by Friday 22nd July 2022 to confirm the tickets that have been allocated to them.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Successful applicants and their guests are responsible for their own costs including travel and any accommodation. No travel or other costs incurred to take part in this activity shall be able to be claimed via Weetabix’s normal expenses policy.
- Further to the above, Applicants should check that they are available to attend on the match date specified. If an Applicant is due to be working on that date and time of the match, the Applicant is responsible for arranging cover for their shift, subject to their line manager’s approval and in line with Weetabix flexible working policies. Alternatively, Applicants may be required to take annual leave to attend. The event is not a Weetabix event and it is not subsidised or paid for by Weetabix. All costs of attendance are the responsibility of the Applicant and should be considered prior to entering the [Second] Ballot.
- Nominated guests under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holder who is a parent or legal guardian or someone acting with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Applicants will be reminded that they are attending as employees of Weetabix and therefore must act responsibly and in accordance with all applicable Weetabix policies. Applicants are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Inappropriate conduct or action of the Applicants or their guests may result in disciplinary action for the Applicant.
- If on notification of ticket allocation, you are unable to attend, you must notify Weetabix as soon as possible and return the tickets so they can be re-allocated.
- Any terms and conditions of the tickets themselves and of the venue shall apply, including any rules relating to COVID-19 testing requirements.
- Tickets cannot be resold, gifted or given to friends or family – attendees must be the Applicant and their choice of guest(s). If the Applicant had already been allocated tickets in an earlier ballot and has been successful in obtaining a second pair of Tickets in this Second Ballot the Tickets can only be used by guests who are accompanied by the Applicant i.e. attending as a group of 4.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any person not being able to enter the Second Ballot. No other correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision is final on all matters.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.